Not only do we take pride in having a fun race, but we also want it to be fair and competitive.
Rules & Regulations
please respect the course
Registration is available ONLINE ONLY. Absolutely no race day registration is available (the only exception is the kids race Saturday night which only has on-site registration).
ON THE COURSE
- Follow the course markers and stay on the trail.
- Yield to faster runners if someone is running at a faster pace. Move to the right and let them pass…
- Don’t litter. Pick up trash if you see it!
- Use the two main aid stations. There is one at the start finish line and also at Foam Lake.
- Racers are not allowed to use their camp site for aid station purposes.
IN THE CAMP GROUND
- No alcohol on the race course. All alcoholic beverages are to be enjoyed at your camp site or under the big tent.
- Dogs are permitted in the camp site according to the park rules. Your dog should be on a leach at all times.
- This is a family event. With that being said, all under age kids must be with an adult and supervised during the event. No under age kids will be permitted to help out.
- The race is on a public camp site and a trail system so please be mindful of other campers and hikers.
67aBest trail race in the north
other contact info
Phone: (705) 852-1156